Sunday, March 1, 2009

Trip to SetiaWangsa JJ and Valentine Nite




Phew..finally get some pics from kingu to create my blog. ^^ Yeah




Me, kingu and pey mun went to Setiawangsa Jaya Jusco after lunch on last saturyday


~Me~大牛~





~kingu~





~Pey Mun~





3 of us went to Setiawangsa Jusco there to buy my coat for the Utar Ball night, and kingu is the driver. Thks ya Kingu!! Actually ntg much to shop in that Jusco, althought is an newly open JJ. We went there because Kingu said there is a shop that sells jackets, coats and shirts for men.




Here is some pics of Setiawangsa Jaya Jusco


This pic shows the outlets in JJ, nt bad actually

When we start to walk around, it ends up i was sitting alone
in the Ladies Bag's forest. While Pey Mun and kingu went for BAG HUNTING


Look around me..all BAGS, purse, whatever those ladies called it,

those are jz Bags to me, no matter hw different they are, they all look the same to
me..No choice, since we bring along Pey Mun with us, LOL...

and at the end..i am only able to find 1 that i like..but then is the same reply
"sry sir, the XL we have already sold out at the moment. You can
try to look for it at other outlets nearby.."

Haiz...sienz leh...nvm..it encourage me to
lose some weight..i mean...many many weight..

Before goin home, we bought some Takoyaki cz me and kingu are takoyaki lover,
so we decided to try Jaya Jusco Takoyaki






~I love Takoyaki!!~

However..the quality of the Takoyaki is not in our standard..hence,
me and kingu have black listed the takoyaki from Setiawangsa JJ.
The best takoyaki i tried before is from Sg Wang!!

It is the best!!! If interested, must go try.
Or if u nvr try any takoyaki before, this is the 1st shop
of takoyaki you must step into.
It is located on 6th floor of Sg Wang.
Go try go try ^ ^

Dunno y, i am attracted to Japanese foods, i am addicted to Japanese foods!!!
Muahaha..i like sushi!!! I love them!!

We head back to home right after that and I spend the rest of my day playing Dota and Left 4 Dead. Besides that i also help pey mun, my junior in her assignment and presentation slides as well.







Valentine's Night!!!

The Valentine's Night, 11th of Feb 2009, 6.30pm





大牛---The Program Head and Manager^ ^
LOL

Phew. is nt easy to become a Program Head and Manager..thks for all the
supports and guidance from the committees as as well as Nicholas!!

For this event, other than arranging the program flow.
I also directed a video shooting, editing and publishing the video, not bad lei
I got the potential to become a Director, woohoo!!!






~Dance for Love!~

In future, I will invest more time and energy into video shooting and editing, since
I am interested to it nw^ ^


Valentine's Night Poster, Designed by Joshua!!!




The Stage o


From left
~Nicole, Peggy, Sook Wen, Shin Thung~


Emcees of the Day
~ Sri and Thamini~

~Sri with his angel wing~


~Nicole, The President~



~Helpers~
Cant succeed without them


~Audience~


~My Video, dun play play, is Premier lei~



~Opening Ceremony~
























This event was carried out successfully..we all are so happy about it,
but we all are damn tired..
Well, at least the efforts and time we put in paid off^ ^
We also celebrated Nicole's Belated Birthday that night
Plus, this is the 1st Dance Performance i ever participate in my entire life!!!




Yeah~Our crew~Feedback~

Paiseh..me dance not very good nia..

well, that's all for now^ ^


To be continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment