Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lunch at Manhattan's Fish Market!!

12th of Match, 2009

I went to KLCC to have lunch with some of my classmates, and they brought me to

The Manhattan Fish Market


Actually it was my 1st time to have meals in this restaurant, paiseh =P



The environment not bad actually, i like the lightings^^

This is their menu

Seafood!!! I like prawns, squids, oysters....and fish, bt i dun like fish so much, hee...



Since it was my 1st time to dine in this restaurant, I let Cynthia and Wei Chee to decide which dishes we should have as our lunch^^..While waiting for them to order, I took the chances to take come photos, the ladies reminded me to bring along my digicam, haha..



I like this one, bt then is blurred..T T

LOL..i should wear yellow coloured shirt that day, then there will be a traffic light at the table dy ^ ^

These 2 photos show the peaceful side of the table, on the other side of the table..


Cynthia:"Wei Chee...y r u pointing that towards me?"
Wei Chee:" I have been waiting this day for so long...stab u!! haha...."

Cynthia:"Hehehe(Evil smile)..do u think that i came unprepared??"
Wei Chee":ish..geramnya..nw we are even.."


Orange redish: Chili Sauce
Yellow:Garlic with oil
White: Tata Sauce ( Love this so much!!)


Mushrooms soup + Ice Lemon Tea(the red glass) : RM9.90
The drinks, Ice Lemon Tea can be refilled, is bottomless!!

LUnch are served!!

Jing Jing with her Dori Fish and Chips!!


Dori Fish & Chip RM15.80
Rate: 3.8/5



Giant Seafood Platter RM 55++
(forget the prize dy..)
Rate :4/5


Look at them..they are so happy^ ^


After 45mins..

Yum yum...we really enjoyed the foods!!!




~I will be back~

~~yeah~~

No comments:

Post a Comment