Saturday, February 28, 2009

Done with the Test!!

Yeah, finally molecular bio test 1 is done!! It's over!! I know i done quite bad cz all things i memorized is not in my mind when i am sitting for the test..T_T All the linking number, topoisomerase, nucleosome, gene density watever....ish..all blank out from my mind..should have sleep earlier yesterday night, wasted my time awake all the night..

Soon after the test, me and sih han went to the genetic lab, together with lingshu as well to calculate the offsprings of Dorsophila. Gosh, i am already get used to be the Terminator. Since 2nd week, i cant trace back how many dorsophila have been terminated by me..and there's a week, i killed two bottles of dorsophila without counting them, craps..their lifes just ended by me without any purpose or reasons...

Lifes are meant to be respect, be thankful, appreciate lifes, helping saving lifes....but i killed them without fulfilling their purpose of life in the bottle..crap...



No comments:

Post a Comment